Tuesday 25 December 2012

Wisdom On Wednesday

This is the first of what I want to make a regular feature, plus seeing as though it is Christmas Day I could not bring myself to write anything even remotely strenuous.

Test your Rap trivia. Below you will find lyrics taken from ten songs, but what songs are they and who spit them?? You can post your answers on my facebook page if you wish, http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/chris.geoghegan2

Best of luck and a Happy Christmas to your and yours (please dont google the answers, what is the point?!).


1. Ain't no such thing as half-way crooks

2. No more eyeing horses coz im buyin' Porsches

3. Lookin' in my mirror not a jacker in sight

4. Dont shed a tear for me homie I aint happy here.

5. Your sweet tender touches take pulls of the duthces.

6. Here's a little gangster shortie size. T-shirt, Levis are his only disguise.

7. Timbs for my hooligans in Brooklyn.

8. F**k peace, I run the streets deep with no compassion.

9. We eat Fish, toss salads and make rap ballads

10. Now it's the ghost phantom, and y'all can' stand' em.

No comments:

Post a Comment